Monday, September 14, 2009

Starting Out..

Hello everyone! It's Monday, *sigh* I had a great weekend with my hubbie and if I could I would of held on to it for a little longer. We decide to do a quick little get away to Anahiem, California and for those of you not from this part of the world it is home to Disneyland. We are annual pass members and haven't been to the park since before summer started. We had a fantastic time and I thoroughly enjoyed every minute. How was your weekend?


Obviously this blog is new to me and its readers, so I'm working on putting together a schedule of topics for each week. I'm thinking I'll have one that could be rather popular regarding nature. I find that nature is one of my biggest sources for inspiration. Nature gives us such different items and objects to draw off of, a color palette or great textures and layers. I'd like to come up with three topics on probably a Monday, Wednesday, Friday schedule.

Do you have any topic ideas?

See ya soon, J*me

No comments:

Post a Comment